We only collect personal information about you if you voluntarily choose to share it with us. We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level of customer service.
Your personal informations help us keep you posted on the latest product announcements, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about.
“Personal Information” is information about you that is personally identifiable to you like your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number, as well as other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing.
Any Personal Information which you supply to us shall be true, complete and accurate in all respects. You agree to notify AvMap immediately of any changes to your Personal Information via our Website.
We do not share, rent or sell information concerning Our customers to third parties in ways other than disclosed in this privacy statement.
Safeguarding the information you share with us
We recognize our responsibility to protect the Personal Information you entrust to us. We take precautions including administrative, technical and physical measures to safeguard your Personal Information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
However, no company, including ours, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information and we can not be held liable for any unauthorised access or use of the data you have supplied to us.
You can also take precautions to protect your Personal Information when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often using a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure Internet browser.
Controller of personal personal data is:
Responsible for external processing of personal data relating to the provision of technical business services is:
Bonart s.r.l. V.le Zaccagna, 6 54033 MS Italy
Cookies In Use on This Site
Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook, Google + or Twitter
- Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
Our own cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Determining if you are logged in or not
- Remembering your search settings
- Tailoring content to your needs
- Remembering if we have already asked you certain questions (e.g. you declined to use our app or take our survey)
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.
More information about cookies, including how to block them or delete them, can be found at AboutCookies.org.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from content provided by Attacat Internet Marketing http://www.attacat.co.uk/, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your own website you can use their free cookie audit tool.